Jan 28, 2015

Surrealist Poetry by Siri

I sometimes tell my phone to write things down while I'm driving.  It doesn't always hear what I say correctly and I always forget to erase the note. If someone looked in my phone they might assume I keep a bunch of surrealist poetry in there. I present to you 5 lists I have very few clues to. I can tell you I think List #6 is likely a love poem.

List #1
Don't frack me bro
Luna film fest
Blue tape
Sort toys
Grocer

List #2
La vie en rose
When I'm small
Dancing rhinos
Minute man
Of very true

List #3
Ferrymen Antelope

List #4
Hungarian Raspsody
1141 Main
Wireless hifi please
Multivitamins full set of Autobons
Salmon yes, tuna & yellow tail no

List #5
Of Maillach and Sherman
Louis the magician 773822917
Popcorn

List #6
Ella
Jack 
Wednesday
Thomas' heart
Tim Stotz
Gulf Shores
Bikes

No comments: